1. What are 3 of your top Passion Points? Think of 3 relevant, life-giving, transcendent actions, practices or activities you enjoy doing to the point of getting lost in them and losing track. If you can’t find three doings that you feel “passionate” about — start with what makes you curious.
- Learning new things
2. Based on your Passion Points write your Vision for yourself – i.e.what you want to RECEIVE from Life and the World.
I want to continue reading and learning new things. I want to share my love of yoga with the world.
3. What are 3 of your most significant Pain Points? Think of 3 issues, fears, sources of pain that have caused you significant discomfort in your life — whether recently or in your lifetime.
- Fear of not being enough.
- Fear that I am selfish.
- Fear that I’m not liked.
4. Based on your Pain Points, write your Mission – i.e. what you want to GIVE back to Life and the World, how your vision fits on this planet, in this time and age.
I want people to feel like they are enough and not selfish for what they want. I want people to not worry about what people think of them.